Mulder's Obsession Mulder's Obsession

That Fresh Prince of Bel-Air moment gave me quite a chuckle, that was awesome. I'm not particularly familiar with X-Files but it looks like you have a very well made cartoon here; be proud Flyborg!

P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

I'm not too stoked on the game play but I love the music, go Schleif!

MineConnectSweepFour MineConnectSweepFour

I'm terrible at it but it is a well made game. You need an easy mode for the computer so he makes plenty of dumb decisions for me to exploit.

DressArmor DressArmor

Excellent so far, add more stuff please!

Battalion Battalion

There are a lot of cool riffs in here. In some parts there is a little too much crash cymbal though, you have to let it roll a little more. Sometimes what I do is use a lot of crashes the first time though the riff then I don't use any the second time though; I think it flows more nicely that way. Nonetheless, cool song. Aside from the crashes I think it is mixed and balanced really well.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the tip! Will definitely have to keep that in mind and try leaning on the hi-hats a bit more as you suggested. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Grandma's Secret Sauce Grandma's Secret Sauce

Hey HighBallers is still around! I haven't been on Newgrounds for almost 2 years, I come and check out the latest heavy metal songs and you've got a track up. Neat.

I like that opening riff in this song, it's awesome.

HighBallers responds:

Gravedigger! long time myfriend! yeh im still here.....lol still not famous yet. Good to see someone from the old metal community.

Nicodemus Nicodemus

That is one incredibly melodic song. I haven't listened to stuff like that in a long time. I am curious what type of voice were you wanting for this song? I thought your vocals suited it very well. Your voice is smooth and sort of peaceful, I think it sounds right for the way the instruments sound. But I kept thinking Timo Kotipelto from Stratovarius would maybe have the fit you were looking for. Is that what you wanted, something high, melodic, and powerful?

I am not offering vocals, by the way, I am just curious. I don't sing myself, I am mostly a guitar player.

FoxiFyer responds:

well, one thing about my voice I dont like is I can never get it to sound powerful or aggressive. I would compare my voice to steven wilson, but in baratone. plus I really had to force myself to hit alot of the notes, and to me hearing myself strain dosent sound good. yeah a voice similar to Timo's would be perfect, somthing powerful but not to high.
Thanks though :3

Deep Sea Deep Sea

Looks great man! Is this for a board game you've been making or has someone hired you to do the art?

Jakubias responds:

Thanks dude! I'm not sure which project you're refering, but I suspect the one you're talking 'bout got published last fall, and in general could be considered success. Got space-themed board game concept going on atm, but no art nor illustrations to that yet. This in the otherhand, is a hired art/design work for a jigsawpuzzle-boardgame where people try to build the same image with different details (in this case, the color changes). Thanks again!

Horrendous Plasmation Horrendous Plasmation

Whoa, that is one wicked mangled ball of flesh! The lightning looks awesome.

xcesarx responds:

Thank you very much, pal!

Skeleton of Society Skeleton of Society

Wicked Dude! Did you make this for something specific or was it just for fun?

Xaltotun responds: