All 16 art Reviews

Deep Sea Deep Sea

Looks great man! Is this for a board game you've been making or has someone hired you to do the art?

Jakubias responds:

Thanks dude! I'm not sure which project you're refering, but I suspect the one you're talking 'bout got published last fall, and in general could be considered success. Got space-themed board game concept going on atm, but no art nor illustrations to that yet. This in the otherhand, is a hired art/design work for a jigsawpuzzle-boardgame where people try to build the same image with different details (in this case, the color changes). Thanks again!

Horrendous Plasmation Horrendous Plasmation

Whoa, that is one wicked mangled ball of flesh! The lightning looks awesome.

xcesarx responds:

Thank you very much, pal!

Skeleton of Society Skeleton of Society

Wicked Dude! Did you make this for something specific or was it just for fun?

Xaltotun responds:

Just for fun. Thanks!

Queen's Signet Queen's Signet

For the most part I think this one looks good too. But my eye is always drawn to where her mouth should be. I think her bottom lip should be visible, maybe even the top lip too. It looks a little in-human.

Aside from that I think it's good. I like how the hand and ring is in focus the the rest is sort of blurry.

Jakubias responds:

Thanks! Yeah one could debate wether or not the lower lip should be visible, now as you mention it, yes, it might be, but it would be so cropped clunky that I don't think it would work. Thus bit longer jaw. Thanks mate!

Ulterior Motive Ulterior Motive

I think it's excellent. Did you work from a photograph or is it just free hand?

Jakubias responds:

Thanks! I had a photo for reference but otherwise free hand.

Fly Fly

Tight man! I think this one is the most interesting of the ones you posted recently. I like the transparency in the wings, it's awesome. I like the colour scheme too. It's strange the fly is dirty but clean at the same time, do you know what I mean? Anyway I think it's most excellent.

Bipolarised existence Bipolarised existence

There are so many details. I love all the eyes. You do amazing work.

Transition Through Uranus Transition Through Uranus

Geeze you must put a ton of work into these. It looks great!

Eolita Eolita

Pretty cool Xaltotun. It's the anorexic super model turned warrior, that's my interpretation anyway, hahaha.

I don't know if I'm supposed to be but I'm a little confused about the gender. Everything tells me female except for the face. None the less I think it's a cool drawing.

Xaltotun responds:

Yea, it was meant to be ambiguous, but its a she. Don't tell anyone. Thanks for passing by man.

Cosmic Horror Cosmic Horror

My first thought when seeing this was "wicked!" And then the first guy to write a review here also used the word wicked. Excellent work dude.