P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

I'm not too stoked on the game play but I love the music, go Schleif!

MineConnectSweepFour MineConnectSweepFour

I'm terrible at it but it is a well made game. You need an easy mode for the computer so he makes plenty of dumb decisions for me to exploit.

DressArmor DressArmor

Excellent so far, add more stuff please!

Dress Armor Dress Armor

It looks great so far! You really need more content though, like 10x more would be good; especially for the pelvic region... My warrior basically has his junk hanging out, hahaha.

Effin Zombies Effin Zombies

Simple but solid

This is a cool game, its simple but it functions well and looks good too. As other people have said it would be nice to have some kind of ending. I think a little more variation in zombies would be good too, like some fast moving rage zombies something.

Floating island Floating island

Wish there was more to do

Weirdest game i'v ever played. I kind of like it though, its intriguing. I'm giving you 7 because i like the atmosphere and uniqueness of it. Also i like the art, animations, and music. I'm taking away 3 because there just isn't much to do. Also i can't read Danish, if that is in fact Danish, but its kind of adding to the mysteriousness of it. So i just wish there was more to do so i could enjoy your music and scribbly, yet cool, art work some more. Keep working on stuff, i like your style.

Halindir responds:

Many thanks GraveDigger87, it is indeed Danish.
I really wanted to put so much more into this..it deserves more. But when i code, its like my balls are morphed into a vagina being cunt punted continuously.

Curse Village Curse Village

Meh

Not being able to shoot the zombies while they are stunned is a pain in the ass; also the delay, on some guns, between pulling the trigger and the bullet firing sometimes makes you miss too because your survivor buddies kill the zombie in the mean time, that is especially true with the rocket launcher. The weapon progression i don't like either because the more expensive weapons are often inferior and all the guns are too weak and too slow which makes the game feel monotonous.

But the art looks good, top points there.